- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Chicken powder as required
- Chicken (boiled and shredded) 250 g
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Egg whites (of) 2 eggs
- Black pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
- Roll pattiyan (squared) 1 packet
- Cabbage (finely chopped) 1
- Carrot (finely chopped) 1
- Spring onions (chopped) 4
- Green chillies (chopped) 4
- Soy sauce 2.5 tbsp
- Mix vinegar, chicken powder, chicken in a bowl.
- Also shred the egg whites and add in the above bowl.
- Now add black pepper and mix well.
- Also add carrot, spring onions, cabbage and green chilies.
- Now add soy sauce and mix all the ingredients well.
- Add some of the mixture on the roll strip.
- Start folding the roll-strip to make roll shapes.
- Now deep fry them in a pan and then serve.
- 4 large potatoes cut into wedges with skin
- salt& red chilli flakes to taste
- 1tsp oregano
- 1 soup cube or salt & chilli to taste
- 1/2tsp chat masala
- 1/2tsp dry mint powder
- 1tasp oil.
- Take a large bowl mix everything properly with your hands.
- Put it on the crusty plate or on a pizza plate which is microwave and oven proof.
- Put the plate on the higher rack and micowave grill (combination) for 12minutes.
- If you don’t have a microwave then bake 35 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Serve with dip of your choice.